Buy water and the cell on amazoncom free shipping on qualified orders. Key concepts water is the single most abundant chemical found in living things virtually all chemical reactions in life processes take place in solution in water. Prof martin chaplin presents a new theory on the structure of water in the cell that switches between low density and high density clusters. Water management is the key to regulating cell volume says dutch researcher bas tomassen he investigated the uptake and secretion of water by the plasma membrane of animal and human cells. This chapter is focused on the pathways and molecular mechanisms of water transport across the plasma membrane of animal cells
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.