The entire life cycle of african trypanosomes is represented by extracellular stages the tsetse fly becomes infected with bloodstream trypomastigotes when taking a blood meal on an infected mammalian host . The trypanosomes that cause tsetse transmitted trypanosomiasis sleeping sickness in people t brucei rhodesiense and t brucei gambiense closely resemble t brucei brucei and suitable precautions should be taken when working with such isolates domestic animals act as reservoirs of human infections. East african trypanosomiasis is found in parts of eastern and central africa including uganda kenya tanzania malawi ethiopia zaire zimbabwe and botswana areas where infection is spread are largely determined by the location of the infected tsetse fly and wild animal population
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.