Retained placenta rp is also known as retained foetal membrane or retained cleansing rp occurs when the calfs side of the placenta the fetal membranes fails to separate from the mothers side. Retained placenta in cattle pathogenesis and consequences recent knowledge on pathogenesis of placental retention in cattle . Retention of fetal membranes or retained placenta bovine viral diarrhea heat stress due to pyrexia neospora caninum trauma. Retained placenta problem in cows retained placenta is normally characterized as an inability to oust the fetal membranes24 hours of conceiving an offspring under typical conditions removal happens inside 3 to 8 hours after conveyance of the calf
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.