In that vein bartlett recommends trying to train through the problem as much as possible before resorting to hormone therapy much of the bad behavior in young in heat mares can be due to immaturity lack of training and inexperience just as with a young stallion most mares will train out of obnoxious behavior use drugs as a last . A wide variety of hormone therapies are used in clinical practice in the reproductive management of horses the goal of this article is to review therapeutic options for a variety of clinical indications. Gonadotropin releasing hormone the physiologic mechanism behind gonadotropin releasing hormone gnrh therapy in seasonally anestrous mares is the stimulation of follicle stimulating hormone fsh and luteinizing hormone lh synthesis and release from the anterior pituitary which in turn induces follicular development and ovulation respectively
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.