Eras in epidemiology the evolution of ideas 9780195300666 medicine health science books amazoncom. Alfredo morabia eras in epidemiology the evolution of ideas by mervyn susser and zena stein american journal of epidemiology volume 170 issue 12 . In this book the authors trace the evolution of epidemiological ideas from earliest times to the present. This book provides an historical overview of epidemiology and its evolution this book includes a section of conceptual chapters including chapters on the relation of concepts to causes the concept of environment and numeracy in epidemiology. Get this from a library eras in epidemiology the evolution of ideas mervyn susser zena stein the authors trace the evolution of epidemiological ideas from earliest times to the present starting with the early concepts of magic and the humours of hippocrates and moving through the dawn of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.