A thorough description of flow cytometry and includes practical and up to date information aimed specifically at microbiologists. International experts provide comprehensive and authoritative reviews of current research on candida essential reading for all candida genome and molecular biology researchers and a recommended text for scientists working on fungal genomics and molecular biology. Candida species are important human pathogens that are best known for causing opportunist infections in immunocompromised hosts eg transplant patients aids sufferers cancer patients. All candida species fall within the hemiascomycete group which contains most of the known yeast species see candida comparative and functional genomics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.