Symptoms diagnosis and treatment symptoms following the bite of the infected fly both male and female can transmit infection the parasite multiplies in the lymph and the blood of the person bitten causing unspecific symptoms and signs such as headaches fever weakness pain in the joints lymphadenopathy and stiffness. Clinical features diagnosis and treatment of human african trypanosomiasis sleeping sickness author links open overlay panel prof peter ge kennedy md a show more. Medical treatment of east african trypanosomiasis should begin as soon as possible and is based on the infected persons symptoms and laboratory results medication for the treatment of east african trypanosomiasis is available through the cdc hospitalization for treatment is necessary periodic follow up exams that include a spinal tap are
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.